Masarat for Accreditation is a company specialized in testing, commissioning and validation of Clean Rooms and sterile areas.
Masarat for Accreditation can undertake clean room testing and accreditation, to International Standards and provide clean room consultancy advice or even design and construction.
Masarat’s experienced team of engineers and technologists, can help you to maintain your clean room operations to internationally approved standards ISO 14644.
All of our testing methods comply with the current, ISO standards and GMP requirements, being supported by calibration certificates for the test instrument being used.
When undertaking testing and certification of a clean room, Masarat will typically undertake the following tests:
- Air flow rates – supply and extract.
- clean room containment and integrity tests – to ensure no leakage between clean rooms.
- HEPA filter leak and integrity testing.
- pressure differential measurements – to ensure correct flow of clean air.
- Airborne particle counts.
- Air flow visualization.
Optional tests/services include:
- Microbial counts.
- lighting tests.
- sound and vibrations test.
- Evaluation of gowning and operational protocols.
- Validation Master Plan (VMP).
We can assist at every stage and typically undertake:
- HVAC Balancing.
- Commissioning Testing.
- Installation validation/qualification.
- Operation validation/qualification.
- Performance qualification.
Trust Masarat for Accreditation, with our qualified Certifiers, to test and maintain your Cleanroom to international standards.
To enquire about our Clean Room services please contact us.