Masarat for Accreditation can undertake testing, commissioning and qualification of Cleanrooms and sterile areas.
Masarat for Accreditation can undertake clean room testing and accreditation services to International Standards and provide clean room consultancy advice or even design and construction.
Masarat’s experienced team of engineers and technologists can help you to maintain your cleanroom operations to internationally approved standards ISO 14644 and GMP.
All of our testing methods comply with the current ISO standards and GMP requirements, being supported by calibration certificates for the test instrument being used.
When undertaking testing and certification of a cleanroom Masarat will typically undertake the following tests:
- Air flow rates – supply and extract.
- clean room containment and integrity testing.
- HEPA filter leak and integrity testing.
- pressure differential testing.
- Airborne particle counts.
- Air flow visualization.
Optional tests/services include:
- Microbial counts.
- lighting tests.
- sound and vibrations test.
- Evaluation of gowning and operational protocols.
- Validation Master Plan (VMP).
We can assist at every stage and typically undertake:
- HVAC Balancing.
- Commissioning Testing.
- Installation validation/qualification.
- Operation validation/qualification.
- Performance qualification.
Trust Masarat for Accreditation, with our qualified Certifiers, to test and maintain your Cleanroom to international standards.