MASARAT for ACCREDITATION tests and certifies Horizontal Laminar Airflow Hoods to appropriate international standards (NSF/ANSI 49) or manufacturer specifications on visit by visit basis.
All associated cost (HEPA filter replacement, extra visits, parts or repair) will be quoted separately .
- Horizontal Air Velocity Test: Necessary for product protection
- HEPA Filter Leak Test : Necessary for protection of your products
- Smoke Visualization Test : Verifies proper airflow direction
- Site Installation Test: Verifies alarm setting and calibration
- Light Intensity Test: Assures sufficient light to prevent operator fatigue
- Electrical Safety Test: Assures that the unit is electrically safe for worker use
- Vibration Testing: Assures that the product is not damaged by vibration
She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way. On her way she met a copy.