Masarat for Accreditation in collaboration with its partner MRC Systems; provides the state of art cleanrooms solutions and GMP facilities.
MRC is a British founded company offering unique cleanrooms and GMP products and turnkey solutions to clients around the globe. For 35 years; MRC have helped advance the leading companies within a range of industries throughout the world, to ‘innovate, improve & grow’.
We at Masarat support you from the initial discussion phase on your cleanrooms and GMP facilities requirements, through to site survey, design and on to final installation. Our modular cleanroom panels combine to create the most advanced system available on the global market.
- Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Cleanroom Accessories
- HVAC System
- Designed to FDA, ISO and GMP standards
- GRP Material
- Modular System
- Walkable Panel Ceilings
- Intergrated Windows
- Intergrated Furniture
- Class 0 Spread of Flame certified
- Fire Rated Panels Available
- 100% Resistant to Hydrogen Peroxide
- Cannot rust like metal panels, no risk of corrosion
- Do not need any insulation material, so you can use the inside of the panel for all services and air return, saving vital space.
- No painting needed and any colour is available, colour is mixed into the resin during construction
- Have superior chemical resistance to other sytems, including H202.
- Integral coving, no stick on pvc coves which are not GMP
- Strong and resistant to heavy impact
- Can be repaired, invisibly, on site
- Great flexibility for cut and modified on site
- Made up to 11.5 metres high in one single piece
- Life span of 35 years +
- We provide the experience and expertise to provide design solutions; from conceptual through to detailed engineering levels, combining state of the art technology and great value.
- We provide a full range of GRP and HPL cleanroom panels and accessories. In addition to this we offer a turnkey cleanroom solution including HVAC, electrical and mechanical services. Our cleanroom solution is unique and superior to any other panelling system available on the global market.
Our Cleanroom can serve different applications include but not limited to the followings:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing, R&D and API plants of all classifications.
- Hospitals compounding laboratories, Operation rooms, Isolation rooms, CSSD and among others.
- Aerospace: Satellite assembly, micro-electronics, aircraft panel manufacturing and more.
- Containment (BSL): Controlled environment for handling toxic pathogens up to BSL4
- Micro-Electronics: particulate and static controlled environment for the electronic industries
- Medical Devices: Controlled environment for the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Maintenance: Facilities for the manufacturing and maintenance of critical equipment.
- Others: Industries requiring controlled environment.