Masarat for Accreditation can undertake testing, commissioning and qualification of Cleanrooms and sterile areas in Saudi Arabia and GCC countries to international standards and provide cleanroom and controlled environment consultancy and even design and construction .
Masarat’s experienced team of engineers and technologists can help you to maintain your cleanroom operations to internationally approved standards ISO 14644.
All of our testing methods comply with the current ISO standards and GMP requirements, being supported by calibration certificates for the test instrument being used.
When undertaking testing and certification of a cleanroom; Masarat will typically undertake the following tests:
- Air flow rates – supply and extract.
- Cleanroom containment and integrity tests.
- HEPA filter leak and integrity testing.
- Pressure differential measurements.
- Airborne particle counts.
- Air flow visualization.
Optional tests/services include:
- Microbial counts.
- Lighting tests.
- Sound and vibrations test.
- Evaluation of gowning and operational protocols.
- Validation Master Plan (VMP).
We can assist at every stage and typically undertake:
- HVAC Balancing.
- Commissioning Testing.
- Design qualification.
- Installed qualification.
- Performance qualification.
- Re-qualification every semiannually/annually.
Trust Masarat for Accreditation, with our qualified Certifiers, to test and maintain your Cleanroom to international standards.